Join a successful Private Banking team in San Jose as a Relationship Manager. You'll lead with credit and be the quarterback on the team as you partner with internal specialists in wealth management, trust and estate planning, etc.
This is a bifurcated role, so you'll have plenty of time to leverage your external centers of influence (COIs) and focus on marketing and networking to HNWI. You'll have plenty of credit support so you can be mobile.
Formal Commercial Credit Training
Successful track record of bringing new clients to the bank
7+ years of experience
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
• 7 years commercial lending experience.
• 7 years managing a portfolio of clients
• 7 years financial sales experience
• Completion of a Commercial Credit Training Program